Wednesday, September 1, 2010

thx god, akhirnya... click image.

from Leong Shen-li
to TARIKAT NOHIYAH
cc Shahril Mokhtar ,
mnkamal@spad.gov.my,
sirec@pcb.gov.my,
tam@pcb.gov.my,
amirul@lpkp.gov.my,
klangvalley.transit@gmail.com,
kohtsukoon@pmo.gov.my,
murugiah@pmo.gov.my,
muslihanamat@pcb.gov.my,
mdzin@pcb.gov.my,
farah@pcb.gov.my,
rogayah@pcb.gov.my,
hajar@pcb.gov.my
date Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 9:28 AM
subject Query on the Suruhanjaya Pengangkutan Awam Darat
mailed-by spad.gov.my

hide details 9:28 AM (7 minutes ago)


Dear En Tarikat Nohiyah,



I refer to your emails to the Public Complaints Bureau, Commercial Vehicles Licensing Board and to our Chief Executive Officer Encik Mohd Nur Ismal Mohamed Kamal regarding our website. First and foremost, I would like to thank you for your feedback.

I am pleased to inform you that the Suruhanjaya Pengangkutan Awam Darat has an official website. The address for the website is www.ltc.gov.my. You can also use www.spad.gov.my which will also bring you to the website. The website contains our official logo which our Commission Members approved recently.

As for searching our website on the Internet, our website is still very new and it will take some time before the search engines register our URL.

In the website under the “Contact Us” page, you will be able to find our feedback and enquiries form. Besides the enquiries@spad.gov.my which is given on the same page, you can also send us any feedback on public transport to us using transformpt@spad.gov.my. Both these email addresses are monitored continuously.

We plan to embark on a publicity campaign once the date of effect of the Land Public Transport Act 2010 is determined. This Act will provide us with the powers to perform our functions. Until the Act comes into effect, the existing agencies such as the Commercial Vehicles Licensing Board and Department of Railways are still functioning as normal.

Thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward to future suggestions to improve public transport via the above channels.



Regards,

Leong Shen-li (Mr)

Communications

Suruhanjaya Pengangkutan Awam Darat





From: TARIKAT NOHIYAH [mailto:nikah.siam@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2010 9:07 AM
To: mnkamal@spad.gov.my; klangvalley.transit@gmail.com; kohtsukoon@pmo.gov.my; murugiah@pmo.gov.my; muslihanamat@pcb.gov.my; mdzin@pcb.gov.my; farah@pcb.gov.my; rogayah@pcb.gov.my; hajar@pcb.gov.my
Cc: Shenli SPAD; Shahril Mokhtar; sirec@pcb.gov.my; tam@pcb.gov.my; amirul@lpkp.gov.my
Subject: Re: Fwd: RE: query



by the way, why LTC still don't have ther own official logo like SPRM? just query... better to have special identity!
\

2010/9/1 TARIKAT NOHIYAH

only that spad web add not listed in google, thats all. so from now on, we can suggest to you instead, right?

2010/9/1



Is our website down?

Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone


-----Original Message-----
From: "Amirul Amrie Bin Hj. Hasnul"
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2010 08:22:27
To:
Cc: ; ;
Subject: Fwd: RE: query

Tuan,

Bersama-sama ini dikemukakan e-mel daripada pihak Biro Pengaduan
Awam(BPA) bagi tindakan tuan yang selanjutnya.Segala perhatian dan
keprihatinan yang diberikan mengenai perkara ini amatlah dihargai dan
diucapkan terima kasih.

Sekian.

Amirul Amrie B Hj. Hasnul
Penolong Pengarah Kanan
Bahagian Pengurusan Aduan
b.p. Pengarah
Lembaga Pelesenan Kenderaan Perdagangan Semenanjung (LPKP)
Jabatan Perdana Menteri (JPM)
Tel : 03-88805540


----- Forwarded message from sirec@pcb.gov.my -----
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 09:24:01 +0800
From: "Md. Nasir bin Ecsoff"
Reply-To: "Md. Nasir bin Ecsoff"
Subject: RE: query
To: Amirul Amrie bin Hj Hasnul , Jamaluddin
bin Baharum
Cc: nikah.siam@gmail.com, "Dato' Dr. Tam Weng Wah"





Tuan,



Bersama-sama ini dikemukakan aduan awam yang diterima mengenai SPAD
daripada pengadu untuk makluman dan tindakan. Tuan boleh berhubung terus
dengan pengadu untuk mendapatkan maklumat tambahan atau memberikan
maklum balas terhadap isu yang dibangkitkan.



2. Perhatian dan kerjasama tuan amat dihargai.



Sekian, terima kasih.



(MD.NASIR ECSOFF)

30 Ogos 2010



8 sirec@pcb.gov.my; ( 03-88725654; 7 03-88887778

P Save a tree...please do not print this e-mail unless absolutely
necessary.



kemukakan emel daripada pengadu kan



From: Dato' Dr. Tam Weng Wah
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2010 8:17 AM
To: Md. Nasir bin Ecsoff
Cc: nikah.siam@gmail.com
Subject: FW: query



En. Nasir,



Untuk tindakan serta-merta.



Sekian, terima kasih.



(Dr. Tam)

30 Ogos 2010



________________________________

From: TARIKAT NOHIYAH
Sent: Mon 30/08/2010 3:51
To: aduan@lpkp.gov.my
Cc: klangvalley.transit@gmail.com; kohtsukoon@pmo.gov.my;
murugiah@pmo.gov.my; tam@pcb.gov.my; muslihanamat@pcb.gov.my;
mdzin@pcb.gov.my; farah@pcb.gov.my; rogayah@pcb.gov.my; hajar@pcb.gov.my
Subject: query

spad/LTC no officially website + actually they under to whom, jpm @ mot?
so hard to give feedback if they don't have suggesting channel, though!



----- End forwarded message -----








*************************************************************************************************

This email and any attachments are confidential. It is intended solely for the person to whom it is address. If you have received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender. Prokhas disclaims all liability (including, but not limited to, all liability for computer viruses) arising out of respect of the email or the information in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment